(update June 17, 2020)
The Fitness Center at Johns Creek will now be open from
5 am – 11 pm.
- NO more than five people in the fitness center at one time with a 45-minute limit per visit. Still NO GUESTS at this time.
- NO one under 14 years of age is allowed in the fitness center. All users must have a valid access card to enter.
- Please do not stay any longer than 45 minutes. This will impact your neighbor’s ability to use the fitness center. No sign-ups are needed at this time.
- Due to COVID-19, we ask that if you feel sick, please stay at home.
- If you have COVID+, have symptoms, or encountered a COVID+ patient, please stay at home.
- Wash your hands with soap/water or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze/cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Masks are strongly recommended, but not required.
- Disinfectant wipes and cleaner are available. Please clean surfaces before and after use.
- Maintain social distancing at a minimum of 6 feet.
Use of Amenities is at your own risk. The CDD cannot offer any guarantees that these amenities or the other residents using them will be free of the COVID-19 virus.